Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 Is Off to A Great Start For Hunter!

Our activities really seemed to focus around eating this week.  Although, I don't know if that's really any different from any other week.  Besides, he's a growing boy!



Is anyone going to pay attention to me?

MMMMMM - these carrots are yummy!




Still love my mush cereal though!



Spending time on the weekends with Daddy is the best!




Can't a dog get some alone time?

Ugh, carrots again!?

Well...I guess that's ok - they aren't so bad!


Me?! Is it time for me yet?!


Seriously, Mom and Dad, I got this myself


Getting ready to go out for lunch


You guys better be taking me some place good


That ramen looks better than my carrots and mush

Hunter's first fortune

"An ounce of gold cannot buy an ounce of time"
A perfect fortune for a great weekend together

No comments:

Post a Comment