Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Busy and Rainy May

The last few weeks of May were rainy and cool.  But that wasn't the only thing keeping Hunter in the house for playtime.  Daddy also started on the "yard project" (the main reason Mommy didn't update the blog for a few weeks).  You'll see below what turned our house upside down.  But it didn't stop Hunter from go-go-going!  We also got to visit with Grandpa Mitchel and Grandpa Sherri and go on an adventure with Grandpa John and Grandma Susan.


um....what? do you need something? why's that camera in my face?

I'm going to get you dog!

Tug of war!


Ha! I got one of his toys!

One last go-round in the jumperoo!

Why is this shmutz still on my nose?

Introducing the puff cup...

I see them in there - now how do I get them in my tummy?

Almost there...

Got it.

Hudson waits patiently for the leftovers

Naked stair climbing

But where is he going to so quickly?

Oh yes, to throw things in the toilet.

Naked car pushing



And so the yard project begins (what you don't see is the torrential rain from earlier in the day - but you may notice the mud)

Daddy with the trees

Crawling with a smile and more shmutz

Overview of the project in process

Keeping an eye on the work

Ma - let me out there so I can get dirty

Baby toes

Squash face

Back hoe? Or excavator?  Whatever it was, it was fascinating to all of the boys in this house


Watching birds with my dog

Project is still going on....

Fence is in and Mitchel the bricklayer flew in to provide us with his professional skills


Grandpa John shoveling topsoil

Grandpa Mitchel seeding the new yard

Buddies wearing matching outfits to get pancakes after a long weekend working in the yard

Let me go - its pancake time!

Grandma Susan and Grandpa John were very excited to take Hunter to Cirque du Soleil.  He watched the whole first half - then it was time to go!  There are only so many contortionist acts an 11 month old can watch.




Hunter playing with one of his favorite toys - the swiffer


Now how do I get this through the doorway?

Ok - almost got it

Aha! This way!

And he's off

No comments:

Post a Comment