Sunday, April 24, 2011

Busy Nine Month Old Boy!

Here are some photos from the first week of April.  We've been so busy traveling and playing, its been hard to find time to update!  But we'll start making up for lost time....

Hunter's Nine Month Photo Shoot - Take 1

Ma! I gotta see what's going on outside - I don't have time for pictures.

Ok - fine.  Just this one.

OMG.  I can't WAIT to get in that bath.

Are those bubbles?  Do I see bubbles?

Almost ready!

I'm going in there right?

Ok seriously, how many pictures of my tush do you need to take?

YAY!  I am in the bath!

I love bubbles



Here I come!


Hunter's Nine Month Photo Shoot - Take 2

I am outta here!

I told you before, I don't have time for photo shoots

Looking out the window with my buddy Cara




Woah!!!! I might have actually made this thing play a different song!


No comments:

Post a Comment